This page is a little resource list I have put together for anyone who might be interested. Feel free to comment and leave your own suggestions for others!
1. paganwiccan.about.com – This site is an AWESOME wealth of information. I literally learn new things every time I visit, and I have been studying Wicca and the Craft for almost a decade now.
2. Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom – A well done web site, updated constantly with new info. A worthy read, in my opinion.
3. Youtube.com – Youtube has a rather large Wiccan and Pagan community. Some youtuber’s I regularly check out are: CharmingPixieFlora, Flora Peterson, TipToeChick, CharlieSaysGo, MoonlitOpal, Momcalzmesheri, Pagyptsian, MajorArcanaTV and TheShoeWhisperer. I am constantly growing my subscription box, so if anyone wants an updated list let me know! Feel free to comment and add other favorite Pagan YT’ers to the list!
4. Wicca for the rest of us — This site has TONS of great articles on the history of the religion and 101 info in general. There is also a nice archive of noted religious writings.
5. Witchvox.com – This is basically social networking for Pagans. You can find others in your area, find events, shops, classes etc.
1. Scott Cunningham is one of my favorite authors, and I highly recommend his work. Some of my suggestions would be “Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner”, “Living Wicca”, “Earth Magic”, “Incense, Oils and Brews” and “The Encyclopedia of Herbs”.
2. “The Circle Within” by Diana Sylvan
3. “Every Day Moon Magic” and “Every Day Sun Magic” by Dorothy Morrison
4. “Spiral Dance” by Starhawk (Despite its historical inaccuracy, it’s still a lovely read. If you’re going to pick this one up, buy the 20th anniversary edition where Starhawk goes through the book and annotates the inaccuracies and corrects them according to what we know today.)
Enjoy and feel free to comment and add your own favorites!